Welcome to Page
The TIDE 2.0 centre at VITTBI will deliver the below- mentioned programs for innovators. The centre will provide holistic incubation support to ICT ventures using emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, Block-chain, Robotics etc.
The few salient features of the TIDE 2.0 scheme:
- Provide financial support to start-ups and incubates
- Provide holistic incubation support including co-working space, mentoring, and networking to facilitate start-ups with a more comprehensive support thereby addressing the issue of accessibility
- Creating entrepreneurship models of both financial as well and social value
- Fostering and evangelizing a vibrant entrepreneurship ecosystem that inspires budding entrepreneurs as well as support existing ones
- Managing a network of incubation centres, collaborating platform and handling of ecosystem through a MeitY Startup Hub (MSH) especially constituted for this purpose.
- The scheme will also aim to facilitate increased IPR filings and adherence to relevant technology standards
Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EiR) Program
- An Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EiR) is an individual(s)/ student(s)/ start-up who need to develop and validate their idea to have a Proof-of-Concept (POC) in place.
- VITTBI will support in the idea development, validation and subsequent development of POC.
- A maximum up to Rs. 4 Lakhs will be provided to each EiR as Grant.
- A start-up with ready Proof-of-Concept can be considered eligible for the grant. The grant is provided to create a Minimum Viable Product and to advance the start-up till Go-to-market stage.
- A maximum of up to Rs. 7 Lakhs will be provided to each start-up as Grant.
- VITTBI will provide mentorship and guidance throughout the program.
To register for the Grant Program:
Projects under MeitY EiR
MeitYees EiR Year 2021-22
Manasseh John Wesley
River Bend Data Solutions Private Limited - A fully automated AI Diagnose Tool
AI based robo- assisted rooftop garden
Developing Electric kick scooters spread across a wide campus/institute to make the commute easy within the campus.
IoT based PV Energy Management System
MeitYees EiR Year 2022-23
Building an app that detects the sensors and modules in discarded smart phones and use it for various other functionalities
Developing a threat-alert Wearable for the Elderly living alone
Le’Foode - Metasearch engine for food delivery that can compare prices and provide the customers with the best deal.
Building a website and mobile based marketplace aggregator for the fashion rental industry
Building a website-based Digital Systematic Savings platform.
Projects under MeitY PoC
MeitYees POC Year 2021-22
Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash
TeraLumen Solutions Private Limited - Development of a compact, continuous Wave Terahertz Spectrometer for Monitoring Skin Hydration
Dr. Parithi Govindaraju
Okulo Aerospace Private Limited - Portable Maximum Power Point Tracking Solar Charge Controller
Alfaleus Technologies Private Limited - Developing innovative diagnostic devices
Thoughtbit Technologies Private Limited - Comprehensive Compliance Platform for Small and Medium Enterprises to automate Goods and Services Tax (GST) compliance
MeitYees POC Year 2022-23
Design & Development of Modular Vertical Take-off/Short Take-off and landing drone for multipurpose application
Hiair- Human Integrated, autonomous& intelligent recruiter
Oval is a secure, interactive self-breast examination tool which allows users to maintain their breast health helping in early detection of breast cancer
Cobot is designed with sensor interfaces which are IoT enabled to assist autism and Parkinson’s patients
Intelligent automated parking using AI &IoT on CCTV feed to unify vehicles and parking spaces
For details, please write to
The Sr. General Manager,
VIT Technology Business Incubator,
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore 632014
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Phone: 0416 2202301 / 2303
Mob: +91 9566656777 / +91 9443311367